Successful Implementations of the iMedHD2™ Telepathology System
Companies, clinics and institutions nationwide are adapting RMT’s cost-effective technology and experiencing tremendous results. Read the following case studies to learn how our live, full HD solution is revolutionizing the field of telepathology.
Telecytology Implementation: Deployment of Telecytology for Rapid On-Site Evaluations at an Academic Medical Center
MSKCC Generating New Revenue Streams with RMT’s Remote Cytologic Evaluation Technology>
Comparing ROSEs: A Comparison of Telecytology ROSE with Traditional ROSE
The Value of a Quality Assurance Program When Performing Telecytology for ROSE
High Volume Rapid Adequacy Assessment Of Fine Needle Aspirations And Touch Preparations Using Telecytology: A Major Cancer Center Experience.
- Eastern University – A teaching lab ends its year-long search for a telepathology system; the iMedHD2TM Grossing Station delivers high-definition video in real-time.
- Great Lakes County Medical Center – By collaborating with colleagues live over the Internet, the Center saves between 300 and 400 productivity hours per year.
- Great Mid-South University – Department of Pathology eliminates costly and cumbersome whole slide imaging by moving to RMT’s iMedHD2TM system.
- Big Midwestern University – RMT successfully meets the university aggressive “go live” date with a multiphase implementation plan.
- Horizon Pathology PC – After researching two other collaboration options, Horizon turns to the iMedHD2™ telepathology system for real-time sharing across multiple locations.