Successful Implementations of the iMedHD2™ Telepathology System
Companies, clinics and institutions nationwide are adapting RMT’s cost-effective technology and experiencing tremendous results. Read the following case studies to learn how our live, full HD solution is revolutionizing the field of telepathology.
MSKCC Generating New Revenue Streams with RMT’s Remote Cytologic Evaluation Technology
High Volume Rapid Adequacy Assessment Of Fine Needle Aspirations And Touch Preparations Using Telecytology: A Major Cancer Center Experience.
- Eastern University – A teaching lab ends its year-long search for a telepathology system; the iMedHD2TM Grossing Station delivers high-definition video in real-time.
- Great Lakes County Medical Center – By collaborating with colleagues live over the Internet, the Center saves between 300 and 400 productivity hours per year.
- Great Mid-South University – Department of Pathology eliminates costly and cumbersome whole slide imaging by moving to RMT’s iMedHD2TM system.
- Big Midwestern University – RMT successfully meets the university aggressive “go live” date with a multiphase implementation plan.
- Horizon Pathology PC – After researching two other collaboration options, Horizon turns to the iMedHD2™ telepathology system for real-time sharing across multiple locations.