Instantaneous Decision Making of Fine Needle Aspirates
Save patient lives & time by making immediate decisions!
The trouble with Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) for tumor biopsies is ensuring you have sufficient cellularity. Not enough cells taken means patients have to come back a second time – prolonging their anxiety. Add in the additional wait for a decision and your patient is frantic with worry.
Now you can change this scenario. RMT has introduced the rmtConnect™ Mobile Cart-Based Telepathology Solution. This solution provides medical facilities real-time, high definition image sharing directly from the operating or procedure room to remote pathologists. This highly secure and compact purpose-built mobile workstation contains all components of RMT’s Scope-Based technology (consisting of an RMT Multi-Protocol Appliance and iServ encoding system, and live 1080p monitor with optional Universal Power Supply) mounted directly onto an easy to roll cart. Live-dynamic HD video is streamed to remote pathologists, to PC’s, Mac’s™, iPhones™, iPads™, and Android™ devices from any room the cart is located. This mobile solution has been proven to enhance workflow efficiencies.
Getting an on-the-spot read is such a powerful experience, we’ve had technicians report that patients burst into tears right on the table.
Why consider the rmtConnect™ Telepathology System for FNA and TBNA?
- Dramatically Improved Patient Care and Wait Time – A superb tool for allowing timely medical decisions in, and out of, the operating or procedure room by creating live sessions spontaneously and when needed (i.e. FNA’s, TBNA’s, Cytopathology).
- Foster A True Team Approach – A collaborative tool to improve the efficiency of biopsy procedures for improved patient care.
- Real-Time High Definition Performance – The only system to feature true 1920 x 1080 HD for spectacular views.
- HIPAA Secure – Share the secure URL with trusted colleagues, then confirm their login.
- Create Live Sessions On The Fly – Immediate real-time, HD collaboration for decision making.