rmtConnect™ Remote Robotic Control allows users to participate in a live, highly secure HD telepathology session in which Olympus BX family scope images are shared with remote pathologists in real-time.
rmtConnect™ maximizes performance, image quality, security and dramatically enhances clinician workflows to a whole new level. Effortlessly load multiple slides onto the stage for remote clinicians to easily navigate.
How is the rmtConnect™ Remote Robotic Control Solution different from the rest?
The incredibly intuitive solution differentiates itself from the rest in so many ways.
- No 3rd party applications to screen share and control. Other products in the market space require 3rd party applications to screen share and to control a PC that manages the device. RMT has built the entire system and network architecture within the product, so you access and get the live imaging directly from the high-powered instrument with NO intermediary 3rd PARTY APPLICATIONS!
- Make assessments in minutes. This RMT design results in higher performance in live dynamic imaging and clinician workflow. It also reduces the time for the clinicians by making decisions in 3 easy steps utilizing rmtOneClick™ technology.
- Impeccable image quality. It is the only system on the market that offers a 3-chip CMOS camera showing additional depth within its imaging.
- Built in In-Session Communications. The customizable and expandable system has best-in-class in-session rmtInvite™ communication capability that allows session moderators to quickly invite multiple guests directly into a session via phone call, text, and email. VoiceNet enables all participants to communicate with WebCam and VoIP with simply one click of a button.
- Z-Plane focus assistance. rmtFocusAssist™ is a feature in itself that truly dazzles its users. This feature is for a difficult-to-read specimen, typically experienced with cytopathology when fluid is present on the slide. With this feature, the user can select from several z-plane locations ideal for viewing the required image.