Live Browser Based Interactive Ultrasound
Confer With Colleagues Around The Corner Or Around The World
Connect the iMedHD2™ Teleultrasound System to your ultrasound machine for easy, real-time, high definition sharing. With the iMedHD2™ system, you can set up consultations with primary care physicians or colleagues on the fly – ensuring timely patient care and diagnosis.
iMedHD2™ eliminates having to grab screen shots, emailing them, and then waiting (and waiting and waiting) for a response. Instead, you send a secure URL from your desktop icon to your colleague – who sees what you see – in dynamic real-time and in high definition.
Why consider the iMedHD2™ Teleultrasound System?
- Real-Time High Definition Performance – The only system to feature the capabilities of up to 1920 x 1080 HD for spectacularly crisp live views.
- Improved Patient Care – Patients can receive diagnosis or follow up on the spot versus having to wait for a consulting physician or pathologist.
- Intuitive & Easy To Use – Session attendees need not download software; all they do is log on through the secure URL that can be accessed from a desktop icon.
- HIPAA Secure – The system employs token passing and video encryption.
- Works On Most Popular Browsers Or Devices – From PC to Mac, iPad to Android mobile device, Safari to Firefox, iMedHD2™ works on a desktop, laptop or tablet, and smartphone – for live imaging consultations, anytime, anywhere.
- Remote Educational Purposes – Remote hands-on training to and from facilities.
- Risk Mitigation – Capture and store images and video
VIEW VIDEO: RMT Founder and CEO, Don Marchon, discusses Remote Medical Technologies Teleradiology/Teleultrasound Capabilities.
See our Showcase Ad in the April 2015 Teleradiology Edition of Radiology Today!