Successful Implementations of RMT Telepathology System
Companies, clinics and institutions nationwide are adapting RMT’s cost-effective technology and experiencing tremendous results. Read the following case studies to learn how our live, full HD solution is revolutionizing the field of telepathology.
Teleultrasound Success Story- 2019
High Volume Rapid Adequacy Assessment Of Fine Needle Aspirations And Touch Preparations Using Telecytology: A Major Cancer Center Experience.
Successful Secure HD Streaming Telecytology for Remote Cytologic Evaluations
- Eastern University – A teaching lab ends its year-long search for a telepathology system; the iMedHD2TM Grossing Station delivers high-definition video in real-time.
- Great Lakes County Medical Center – By collaborating with colleagues live over the Internet, the Center saves between 300 and 400 productivity hours per year.
- Great Mid-South University – Department of Pathology eliminates costly and cumbersome whole slide imaging by moving to RMT’s iMedHD2TM system.
- Big Midwestern University – RMT successfully meets the university aggressive “go live” date with a multiphase implementation plan.
- Horizon Pathology PC – After researching two other collaboration options, Horizon turns to the iMedHD2™ telepathology system for real-time sharing across multiple locations.