Immediate Diagnosis in Dynamic Real-Time – Even if You Can’t Be There
Send or Receive Diagnostic Quality Images During Surgery
The middle of surgery is no time to wait for a diagnosis. With the iMedHD2™ Telesurgery system, you’re assured of efficient collaboration between pathologists, surgeons and physicians – in real-time.
Share live, high-definition images, whether frozen or gross, as well as concurrently review digital records and discuss treatment options using a PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, Android Device, and a broadband image connection.
Incredibly intuitive and easy to use, even for first-time users, iMedHD2™ doesn’t require Session attendees to download special hardware or software. Bring iMedHD2™ into surgery, send people a URL from your desktop icon and once they’ve login, begin your consultation.
Why consider the iMedHD2™ System for Surgery?
- Real-Time High Definition Performance – The only system to feature true 1920 x 1080 HD for spectacularly precise views.
- Portable – Wheel system cart into OR to view images in real time.
- Works On Most Any Device – Desktop, laptop or your tablet (PC, MAC, iPhone, iPad, or Android Devices)
- Intuitive & Easy To Use – Screen controls let you point, annotate and grab screen shots.
- HIPAA Secure – Share the secure URL with trusted colleagues, then confirm their log-in.
- Faster Diagnosis & Treatment Decisions – Efficiently collaborate with colleagues in real time to enable live decision-making when time is of the essence.
What People Are Saying …
“I had to see the live 1080 HD images for myself to understand and appreciate the incredible image resolution and performance power of the iMedHD™ Telepathology system.”
Pathologist and Chief Information Officer
Carolinas Pathology Group
and Diligent Billing and Management